Volume 2 describes the multiple integrated methods on basic and intermediate levels, which will greatly improve the practice of pitchfork trading, thus giving the astute trader the edge of profitable consistency. As a result, he/she will continuously be a step ahead of the crowd.
- Introduction & Disclaimer
- Chapter 1 - Context of the Trade
- Comprehension of the time/price circumstances related to contextual & local market movements
- Chapter 2 - Pre-open Preparation
- Key to understanding the ensuing day’s outcome
- Chapter 3 - News Trading – Overnight & Intra-Day Unfolding
- Fuelling of morning and day’s market movements
- Chapter 4 - Inter-markets Analysis - Fundamentals - Real-Time Use
- Roads to day’s trading potential
- Chapter 5 - Elliott Waves – Real-Time & Intermediate-Term Use – Pitchforks Intricacy
- Faithfully guided by the pitchforks, the Elliott waves reveal the direction & precise price location
- Chapter 6 - Original Tools for Impulsive Pattern End - Diagnosis, Kinetics & Management
- Original tool research of trend-following traders
- Chapter 7 - Channelling – Pathways in the Sand - Market Move Projections
- Excellent forecasting tool for profit targets
- Chapter 8 - Variable Time/Price Location of Pitchfork’s Anchor – Parallel Trigger & P1-2 Fibs TLs
- Time–price related tool revealing the optimal market description by the traditional pitchfork
- Chapter 9 - Variable Time/Price Location of the Anchor in Schiff Pitchfork
- Time–price related tool detecting the optimal market description by Schiff pitchfork
- Chapter 10 - Fibonacci & Momentum Bar Counts related to Pitchfork’s Pivots
- Mapping Momentum strength/weakness through bar counts & pivots
- Chapter 11 - RSI and Pitchfork Synergism
- Poorly understood synergistic tool – pitchforks applied to market and also to RSI chart
- Chapter 12 - Stochastics & Pitchfork Synergism
- Dual characteristics tool determining the trending & sideways markets
- Chapter 13 - OSC(5,35) and Pitchfork Synergism
- Accredited tool for confirming or negating trends/reversals
- Appendix n° 1 - Price Fibonacci Ratios Technique Applied to Elliott Waves
- Appendix n° 2 - Reversal New Signals: Positive Reversal & Negative Reversals
- Appendix n° 3 - Key Level Mapping of the Operational Time-Frame Chart
- Appendix n° 4 - Pre-Open Main Points
- Appendix n° 5 - Dax Pre-Open Trading Study
- Appendix n° 6 - Miner’s & Fisher’s Calculated End-of-Wave 3
- Appendix n° 7 - Miner’s & Fisher’s Calculations End-of-Wave W5
- Appendix n° 8 - Pivotal Bar Count Table
- Appendix n° 9 - Types of Bar Count Numbers from 5 to 206
- Appendix n° 10 - Bar Count Grid
- Appendix n° 11 - Three Pawn Technique
This second & third parts are the culmination of our research work, mostly never published or presented before. It represents years of research and it has two goals:
- the use of original tools (assisting the trader to be ahead of the crowd) and
- becoming consistently profitable trader.
The gaps are one of the best money makers chart formations, if the trader learns how to catch these opportunities and how to use the right tools. In this chart, all started with analyzing the pre-open market, which had the optimal predispositions for an incoming down-sloping day: sudden rise of Crude Oil price, lower closes of S&P 500 and Nikkei, etc.
As the pre-open market announced, the price dropped like a stone in deep waters. The kinetics of the breakaway & runaway gaps assisted the trader to attain his profit objective at 4991.5.
Elliot waves structure optimally reveals: the market direction and the exact market price location ("where we are going and where we are now").
The chart illustrates the realtionships that exist among the Elliott waves, their sub-waves and the corresponding support and resistance levels developed on the Stochastics chart. One can observe the almost perfect synchronism that is formed: the W1 is halted by the 50%-level line; the W2 can't retrace anymore due to the intervention of the 80%-level line, it bounces on it and starts the W3; the W3 gets exhausted in the oversold zone (again the "rubber band" effect); the short 33% W4 price retracement signals a very strong "would be" W5; the W5 takes off from the overbought zone and drops, all the way down to oversold zone.
The chart illustrates the relationships that exist between the formation of the Elliott waves and Stochasitcs. We can observe not only the corresponding support & resistance levels but also the efficient up trande revealing by the two marking lines located above the 100%-level of the GET False Stochastics. The space betwwen the two marking lines is consecrated to W4.
The 120-min Gold chart has labelled the Elliott waves, all within the T-pitchfork. We can easily see that the local market flow has built a small trading range, just above the median line, in order to restore the necessary kinetic energy to catapult the price all the way up to the upper median line. Watch out for the Fibonacci ratio Arc confluences.
Excel calculations for the end-of-wave 3.
This US Dollar chart exploits a panoply of trading tools.
The synergy between the pitchfork, P2-P3 trend lines, the descending channel & Stochastics is here obvious.
The chart illustrates the use of the Fibonacci Arcs that monitor, like a Swiss watch, the market flow, in perfect symbiosis and synergy with other tools: price Fibonacci ratios, un-orthodox trend lines & up-sloping pitchfork. The drawn pitchfork on the GET Stochastics chart will greatly assist the trader to signal an imminent reversal / pullback.
The 24 hrs Time-Wheel illustration shows the inter-relations betwwn the Opens and the Closes of the implied markets that will really influence the opening of the traded instrument. We underline the fact that the Euro/US dollar currency pair behaves almost the same as the German Bunds, as of this period of the year (Fall of 2007). Therefore we didn't illustrate the pair on the above drawing.
Variable location of pitchfork's anchor - time and price technique (Cartesian anchor coordinates at 38.2% prican and 38.2% time). The purpose of this mechanism is to obtain the most optimal price market description in order to pinpoint a low-risk high-probability trade.
The Floor Pivots Technique is borrowed from the floor traders. Their integration in the multiple pitchfork set-up gives a great enhancement in detecting striong resistances, support or reversal areas. The use of daily, weekly, monthly or half pivots in volatile markets is primordial.
This course will truly explain the efficient relation of price and time, there exposed by the use of the time Fibonacci extensions integrated to a Schiff median line pitchfork. One can see the dance of the price on the time Fib ratios slant trend lines, perfectly synchronized with the market rhythm.
The stopping power of the energy cluster is obvious here at the 1106 level. The un-orthodox trend lines, which transpierce here the market price bars, are very little known by the crowd.
We expressly have drawn on this chart an unexhausted multitude of integrated techniques, which are out of the reach of most non-consistent traders. We list them for the novice traders: classic & un-orthodox trend lines, "ladder" like rectangles, classic pitchfork. Wolfe waves, Elliott waves and Jenkins' circles.
The Gann Percentage Table finds the next highly probable highs calculated from old lows. We have tried several lows to project the probable high, which will end the current impulsive pattern. We have retained as the most optimal useable lows, the 127820 level (W2 value) and the most recent low (wIV:w5:W5) at 140330 level. Their two projected highs pointed by the two table arrows are 144715 and 149122 "to be highs" highs. They have to be confirmed by at least two other tools.
These Excel Spreadsheets are reserved to our books Readers and can be freely obtained as executable files.